Friday, September 18, 2020

All about me

Hello I'm back to tell you a little about myself. I'm Kamiyah, and I love the idea of encouraging other women and doing hair. This is the soul purpose of my magazine. Fashion and hair are things that i absolutely enjoy. I enjoy it so much that I lerned to do hair. I've been doing it for a little over 4 years. In my magazine my models are going to be pictures of the people whose hair I've done. As a project I'm creating a magazine on black women empowerment. I got my idea of my magazine from a magazine called "Black Beauty". This idea encouraged me to focus on a specific race because there isn't many popular magazines on black women beside, the one I got my idea from and a magazine called "Essence". I want my magazine to encourage women, when their hair is done or when they have their natural hair out as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photoshoot Delayed

hey guys, I'm here to tell you why the photoshoot was delayed. My model Zaniyah Wilson got hurt at her track practice and was not allow...