Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Research for Magazines

During my research I decided to focus my magazine on cosmetics and black women empowerment. My main focus is to prove that women confidence levels accelerate once their hair is done. The right hairstyle will make a woman feel like she can conquer the world. I have always liked fashion magazines, because they capture my attention. Other magazines such as gossip and ones of that sort don't excite, especially because most are based on other peoples lives using lies. While researching these magazines the ones labeled "Black Beauty" caused me to pick them as a template, because theses beautiful women caught my attention. The cover of the magazines gave me the idea of doing my magazine on black women beauty and empowerment. My main focus for my magazine is writing about the change in women confidence levels while their hair is done, and when it isn't. From personal experience I can tell you that I feel better about my self once I get my hair, rather than when I'm just walking around with it in a puff/ponytail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photoshoot Delayed

hey guys, I'm here to tell you why the photoshoot was delayed. My model Zaniyah Wilson got hurt at her track practice and was not allow...