Tuesday, September 22, 2020

Targeted Audience

Image from Canva
My perspective audience would specifically be women and or girls with natural hair. More women are interested in beauty magazines and it attracts mostly females. Although some males, even those of the LGBTQ community may take interest in my particular magazine. Therefore I want my magazine to be gender neutral. There is no age limit on your hair being done and getting all dolled up just to feel pretty. I have done children as young as 6 years old hair and women as old as 65 years old hair. Like they always say "Age ain't nothing but a number". This magazine will be aimed towards those who enjoy beauty, hair and words of empowerment. Typically those viewing my magazine will be looking for hair tips and ideas and or words or encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photoshoot Delayed

hey guys, I'm here to tell you why the photoshoot was delayed. My model Zaniyah Wilson got hurt at her track practice and was not allow...