Monday, September 14, 2020

Introduction

Hello, my name is Kamiyah and this is my introductory blog post. In order to show my progress for my AICE Media Studies foundation portfolio classwork, it will be documented using these blog post. During this duration of time I will be working with a group but will be submitting my own individual work. A magazine cover will be my reprsentation for my course work. The magazine will include a cover page, a content page, and a double-page spread. My magazine must include all original content and created by the candidate. Creativity is what will be used in order to make the magazine more interestiing . MAIN TASKS: -Research topics for the magazine -Look up different magazine types to figure out the format of mine -make sure the lay out I choose is all original -make sure I produce digital evidence -present proper arguments -give proper feedback in the reflection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Photoshoot Delayed

hey guys, I'm here to tell you why the photoshoot was delayed. My model Zaniyah Wilson got hurt at her track practice and was not allow...